I’ve always been fascinated by the replies that the readers send me via the comment section of my blog. To answer a few of them — in case you decide to take some or any action.
- If you REALLY like the blog and want to contribute, trust me, PWRNetwork thanks you from the bottom of our hearts. There are 2 ways you can do that: PATREON using this link: https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=3817114&pat or our Helping Hands Page at this link: link: https://passionateworldradionetwork.com/become-a-helping-hand/
- Now that Contributions or Donations if the shoe fits better on the second foot, let’s discuss Becoming a Guest Blogger. All you need to send me is your first and last name, email address, and the topic you would like to write about. It’s that simple. Please send all information to email@example.com. Got it?
- Many people have written that they would like to INTERN with PWRNetwork. Great! Fantastic. All you have to do is send me your first and last name, email address, and in what area you would like to intern in: blogging, hosting, producing, directing, audio production, video production, audio formatting, video formatting, audio and/or video editing, etc. The topics and choices in Internet talk radio is considerable. So put your best foot forward and send the above-stated information to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!
- Spelling has always been a problem for me. Catch a mistake and let me know. Your reward, a 30 second shout-out. Just email the spelling mistake so that I can fix it to email@example.com and we’ll go from there.
- People complain at how the text seems to be everywhere and go anywhere when they come to the website. My apologies. I don’t have that problem and you need to take a picture of it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some people have topics that they want me to discuss. Email the topics you want discussed and I’ll do my best to stay on topic and comment on it in my usually witty style.
- Have you ever thought of becoming an Internet talk show host? Visit the Service Page and take a look at what you get in return for becoming a host at PWRNetwork LLC. The fees are posted up there as well. Questions? email email@example.com and let’s talk. Sometimes the hardest step is that first one!
- 3 days out from the New Year. Anticipation is growing. Well, mine is. I’m not sure whether to welcome 2017 with open arms or put away my shingle and call it a century. Luckily for all of you, I’m a survivor and have no plans of disappearing until I’m ready to retire. Which is far, far, far away in a galaxy that no one has discovered yet. So, put on a happy face and smile for the best is yet to be.