Have a Question?
- When you copy and paste someone else’s content, is that copyright infringement?
- Does your blog accept Guest Blog Writers?
- I want to set up a blog. Is it difficult to write one?
- Are their plug-ins to assist with SEO?
- Did you set up the website yourself or did you have help?
- Do you browser compatibility problems?
- Can we communicate with you?
Here’s the Answers!
- Before you use anyone’s content, please secure their permission to use that material. Put their content within quotes: “…” Make sure you include their name with the line: Used with permission by Ms. Jane Doe. If you’re paraphrasing what was said in the original article, you still need to get that person’s permission because the original content isn’t yours to use. So, if you decide to copy and paste my blog onto your blog to get an audience, make sure you have my permission before you use the material or you’ll be in big, big, big trouble!
- Guest Writers are always welcomed at PWRN’s blog. Please email me (Lillian Cauldwell) at email@example.com and provide me with a sample of your writing. We’ll take it from there.
- If you’ve never written before, I suggest that you do your research on the web and find the different sites that will help you become a writer or a better writer. One doesn’t simply sit down and start writing without a game plan, an outline, previous knowledge, or how they’re going from point A to point B. Do your homework first, and then start writing. Practice writing every single day. That’s how the pro’s do it.
- I did most of the website myself with help from John North. You can email John at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him that Lillian Cauldwell referred you.
- Yes, there are plugins that will assist SEO. Do your research. Look up plugins, assist SEO and see what pops up.
- I’ve been told that sometimes my website has browser compatibility problems, but I haven’t seen it when I use it.
- To communicate with me, email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for asking these questions.
If you need more help, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set it up from that starting point.
All additional help is from Lillian Cauldwell is fee based.